This year we expanded our programs to serve even more young mothers and their children at a critical time of crisis: young families struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, emotional/mental health stress, housing insecurity, and finding themselves uniquely and critically impacted by COVID-19.
Parrott Creek has stepped in to support these families through our Children & Mother’s program: our peer mentors - who themselves have lived-experience of substance misuse, houselessness and trauma - help clients enroll in community support services to stay clean and sober, obtain needed healthcare services, develop effective parenting skills, and stabilize their lives to where their children can remain with, or be returned to, their care.
- $50 - Supplies distance learning and educational materials for one child during this school year
- $100 - Provides recovery workbooks for five parents in substance misuse programs
- $250 - Covers emergency rent for a family while they access rental assistance
- $500 - Supplies one recovery house with diapers and baby wipes for one year
- $1,000 - Supports case management services by a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- $5,000 - Sponsors a house for one year, allowing each family to move in to a fresh coat of paint, new mattresses, bedding, towels, and much needed household supplies.
Click here to watch a video
about our Children & Mother’s Program. Your gift today impacts families
like Megan and Bronson and directly supports their journey forward!